RaF Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesDownloadsRegisterLog in
------------------------------Welcome on RaF Forum-----------------------------
----------------------------------- Unfortunately our beloved RaF Clan has died -----------------------------------
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
FaceBook

.RaF|Clan is now also active on FaceBook. Add us now to keep connected.

Latest topics
» The end of RaF Clan
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Mar 2023 - 6:57 by Morales

» Last letter game.
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2022 - 14:31 by gabbertje

» RaF counting topic.
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2022 - 14:06 by gabbertje

» Happy new year!
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2016 - 9:48 by brofist

» Me and Gandalf = Great ideas
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2015 - 19:15 by THE MASTER

» Happy christmas for all my mates!
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2015 - 6:41 by THE MASTER

» Dark Fox needs some help
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec 2014 - 3:21 by Swank

» Music Erea
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Aug 2014 - 4:56 by [Airborne]

» Member's skype list
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014 - 15:56 by HeadHunta

Top posters
Gandalf
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 I_voting_barRaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Doctor
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 I_voting_barRaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Yahoo
THE MASTER
Dangerous
salto:o
W!nter
naturalKILLER
Dark Fox
Pr3y
RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Wallpa11
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Mon 30 Aug 2010 - 0:17
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

RaF has come to an end, wheew?

Go down 
+9
W!nter
[Airborne]
Pallas
Swank
Ryder
Gandalf
Doctor
Pr3y
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mostafa
Mostafa

RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Dec 2013 - 16:29

I cannot belive that clan had come to an end, You guys were quite amazing I don't know what had happend during my absence or break of ET, After I returned I found out the clan died as people say
What happend guys?
Back to top Go down
W!nter
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
W!nter

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Dec 2013 - 0:05

First of all, thanks for showing up Mostafa.
Clan died from following reasons:
- Absence of members
- Game started diying itself
- Last alive server (TrickJump) went offline
Well, as long forum is alive, we should try to at least try to play on other servers (if somebody still has ET installed...)
Back to top Go down
Mostafa
Mostafa

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Dec 2013 - 4:13

No problem winter, I'm curious where are other people like the master also? sad that alot of ET clans died, I remember that I had fun here but I had break for like almost 1 year and half, played too little then I went eager again for the game for the sake of oldtimes

W!nter wrote:
we should try to at least try to play on other servers (if somebody still has ET installed...)

I have joined a clan that is active, I won't post any details unless you want me to do cause I want that all of us to be together once again but in a clan that is big and active I just joined them 15 days ago and I have nothing bad about it yet. or you do not have to join it, but we can play together there. if you see the server you'll recognize that ET haven't really died yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Official Clan Adviser
Official Clan Adviser
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Dec 2013 - 13:54

There isn't much hope left for me, but i will sure come back in future! =)
I like old styled games!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rafclanforum.com/g23-aat
Ryder
Recruiter
Recruiter
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Dec 2013 - 3:03

ET isnt dead yet, some servers still have something like 20 players playing on server, if you look at them da right time.
I also joined another clan, thats why I leaved, I am sry :/
Back to top Go down
THE MASTER
Owner
Owner
THE MASTER

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013 - 9:06

we cant just pick a whole other mod team+ff and without it (without servers and without active mod team this just cant work)
to bad indeed but we (atleast i) had a great time here:D
btw nice to see you mostafa talk to you on xfire Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Swank
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jan 2014 - 4:16

I cant believe that this point has been reached...I really would like to try again, but as we've seen it kind of worth of nothing Sad . I would have been able to start as server owner now, but I guess its stupid money spending while nobody is in our servers. So has there been any ideas about if we change the game? (no gandalf, nO WoW! xD) it would be nice if that game would be free game.
Back to top Go down
Mostafa
Mostafa

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jan 2014 - 8:14

The game did not die guys..but if you want to revive RaF you'd have to do a couple of things like making it silentmod (that replaced jaymod) make a good etrackbase page etc..
Back to top Go down
Pallas
Master RaF -Member
Master RaF -Member

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan 2014 - 9:47

With the low number of active members that will be hard...
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Official Clan Adviser
Official Clan Adviser
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Jan 2014 - 5:59

If someone has a server, i might hop by from time to time a day x)
Back to top Go down
Mostafa
Mostafa

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Jan 2014 - 9:25

213.163.64.19:27960 #IA| Server it's the clan i am in, silentmod clan give it a try, the master visits sometimes too.
Back to top Go down
Muh1

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014 - 7:50

Hey everybody, Muh is back again...

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING! :O

I know it is kind of a hard time for ET, but seeing other full and active servers (like .EA tj) is showing that it still can work out with a nice and active clan. This is also the way to attract guests.

An empty server has many complicated reasons. For example it got bored to play on .Raf tj for many people because its maps hadn't been updated for years. Of course I know that there are many problems. I can understand that there are busy times for everybody (worklife, studying...). Myself got tired, too, after months of empty server or recently my PC got broken. But i always came back because: I love .Raf, i love ET and esspecially i love to play it with YOU guys.

ET has become more empty generally, but there always will be enough oldschool gamers or newschool noobs who have been lured in the game out there. My suggestion would be to try it once more! I do not demand us to force ourselves online all day long when we don't have the time or the motivation. But why don't we set up a time like during the week(ends) where all can gather together to have fun.

I know these stuff aren't new to you. Raf has already tried it and it didn't really work, but remembering the good old times that was so damn much fun just make me want to fight even more desperate for it.
I beg you, please stop considering to give up .Raf and/or ET, do not give up ourselves.

Thanks for reading :-)
Back to top Go down
THE MASTER
Owner
Owner
THE MASTER

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014 - 4:46

lol look who shows up you where gone for ages you didnt even respon on whatsapp:O:S
anyway still no 1 responded as you can see so i dont think it will ever be good again here but my grapic card still broke so cant play atm else you can mostly find me on the server mostafa is in ia clan anyway good to see you still alive:P Razz 
Back to top Go down
Muh1

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014 - 5:53

My pc broke down for like 3 months and i just hadn't got the money to fix it until new year and
my handy got stolen since summer holidays in august (bad luck, eh...), so i have a new number now, and i never have written yours on a piece of paper :/
Man, i would like to have the good times back, there's no other game with that kind of tj and fun Sad
Back to top Go down
Pallas
Master RaF -Member
Master RaF -Member

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 9:09

Well,its good see more people active, but i think that we have to gain more members,we dont have enough people
Back to top Go down
Ryder
Recruiter
Recruiter
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Feb 2014 - 9:04

OW GODDAMNIT!
I can't play these nowadays multiplayer crap, like CoDs, I tried them, they are all full of shouting foolish german kiddos! (no offense germanz)
We need to rise again, from the ashes! Even if not , atleast you should come to see each other (or atleast talk, cant see through internet =D), try to remember how much fun we had!
U remember those old times on ND? Trolling around 'n' bitching in TJ? Fuckin' around with panzas?
RaF must resurrect! I 'll be playing on EA's servers, I have joined that bloody clan, only because It's mindless to give up, go look at their forums, shoutbox flooding, they even have like 10-25 ppl on ND every day! Well they have problems with payment but they have like 2 new members each week.
It will be hard to get servers up again, cuz leaders are offline. But I would love to play with you guys, even only few times more.
I 'll see you on EA#Nodownload.

Ryder
Back to top Go down
Mega RaF -Member
Mega RaF -Member

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014 - 12:30

Hey guys, i did not forget you Smile
I miss you all and i hope we'll be able to play together again.
Whatsapp me anytime if you wanna play, we'll plan a time to meet Smile
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Official Clan Adviser
Official Clan Adviser
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 2:56

What servers do people play on now, i might visit soon.
Back to top Go down
Pallas
Master RaF -Member
Master RaF -Member

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar 2014 - 13:40

I will try to start playing on that servers, if you see somebody called The300mostro,thats me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Official Clan Adviser
Official Clan Adviser
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar 2014 - 6:30

it's time.
Back to top Go down
THE MASTER
Owner
Owner
THE MASTER

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014 - 14:58

my grapic card still broke but when its fixed i will probeble for to ia server with mostafa if the still plays there that time et its not only the game to enjoy but the poeple you play with remember that so visit it Very Happy shock gun 
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Official Clan Adviser
Official Clan Adviser
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2014 - 14:32

Guys add me on skype, so we can do something!

xDylanh = Dylan Hermans

Smile
Back to top Go down
Pallas
Master RaF -Member
Master RaF -Member

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr 2014 - 16:19

I'll search you
Back to top Go down
[Airborne]
RaF-Member
RaF-Member
[Airborne]

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2014 - 13:45

well i added him
also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RaF has come to an end, wheew?   RaF has come to an end, wheew? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RaF has come to an end, wheew?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaF Clan Forum  :: Community :: General Area-
Jump to: