RaF Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesDownloadsRegisterLog in
------------------------------Welcome on RaF Forum-----------------------------
----------------------------------- Unfortunately our beloved RaF Clan has died -----------------------------------
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
FaceBook

.RaF|Clan is now also active on FaceBook. Add us now to keep connected.

Latest topics
» The end of RaF Clan
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Mar 2023 - 6:57 by Morales

» Last letter game.
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2022 - 14:31 by gabbertje

» RaF counting topic.
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2022 - 14:06 by gabbertje

» Happy new year!
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2016 - 9:48 by brofist

» Me and Gandalf = Great ideas
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2015 - 19:15 by THE MASTER

» Happy christmas for all my mates!
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2015 - 6:41 by THE MASTER

» Dark Fox needs some help
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec 2014 - 3:21 by Swank

» Music Erea
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Aug 2014 - 4:56 by [Airborne]

» Member's skype list
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014 - 15:56 by HeadHunta

Top posters
Gandalf
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwhere the ****** is everybody - Page 2 I_voting_barwhere the ****** is everybody - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Doctor
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwhere the ****** is everybody - Page 2 I_voting_barwhere the ****** is everybody - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Yahoo
THE MASTER
Dangerous
salto:o
W!nter
naturalKILLER
Dark Fox
Pr3y
where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Wallpa11
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Mon 30 Aug 2010 - 0:17
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

where the ****** is everybody

Go down 
+7
ComeOn
Doctor
Gandalf
Pallas
THE MASTER
W!nter
gabbertje
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HeadHunta
RaF-Member
RaF-Member
HeadHunta

where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: where the ****** is everybody   where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 May 2014 - 6:16

It currently has planes from 5 nations, but it will have ground forces(tanks, AA guns and such) sometime this month i think. Youtube will give more answers.

Btw, i'm TheEestinarkar
Back to top Go down
[Airborne]
RaF-Member
RaF-Member
[Airborne]

PostSubject: Re: where the ****** is everybody   where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2014 - 10:23

Guys ET is Dead. Winter and me playing World Of Tanks, Also i got BF3
well we can found a game i guess

ecanduysak on steam
wolfet_ecan on skype (write your nick's at adding info area when u gonna add me because i wont accept strangers)
Back to top Go down
HeadHunta
RaF-Member
RaF-Member
HeadHunta

PostSubject: Re: where the ****** is everybody   where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2014 - 23:43

The problem is i can't play ET on my laptop(win8 64x) it says invalid pk3 files? Well it says i have to reinstall the game... If someone could buy me BF3 im in Very Happy

dasraks on skype.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Official Clan Adviser
Official Clan Adviser
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: where the ****** is everybody   where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2014 - 5:30

Guys i found best FPS game ever made it's atm in beta but its free open beta and its better then any FPS i ever played: Heroes & Generals.
Try it out for reals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rafclanforum.com/g23-aat
HeadHunta
RaF-Member
RaF-Member
HeadHunta

PostSubject: Re: where the ****** is everybody   where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2014 - 6:05

Gonna try it out, add me on skype Gandalf.
Back to top Go down
[Airborne]
RaF-Member
RaF-Member
[Airborne]

PostSubject: Re: where the ****** is everybody   where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2014 - 6:53

Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Official Clan Adviser
Official Clan Adviser
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: where the ****** is everybody   where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2014 - 7:44

HeadHunta wrote:
Gonna try it out, add me on skype Gandalf.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rafclanforum.com/g23-aat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where the ****** is everybody   where the ****** is everybody - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where the ****** is everybody
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaF Clan Forum  :: Community :: General Area-
Jump to: